The easiest way to root Cherry Mobile Flare is from Recovery Mode. We will only need a single file for rooting CM Flare. To start, download CMFlareRoot.zip here. After successful download, follow the following steps:
– Copy the downloaded file (CMFlareRoot.zip) to your CM Flare’s sdcard.
– Turn-off your Cherry Mobile Flare.
– Press both volume up (+) and power button, simultaneously
– Wait until your screen turns red before you release the volume and power button. (when you see the red screen it simply means you’re in the recovery mode)
– Use volume up (+) and down (-) as your controller to select items.
– Click apply update from your sdcard and use power button to OK
– Then try to locate the CMFlareRoot.zip then press again the power button to OK
– Wait for few minutes until it’s done then reboot your Cherry Mobile Flare
– You can check if the rooting process is successful by looking for SuperSU in your app drawer.