Rooting your Android phone/tablet means getting the highest privilege control over your phone. For example, a user with a rooted Android phone can access the system directory and edit the files there while unrooted phones can’t do that.
We are going to teach you on how to root a Cherry Mobile Omega HD 2.0.
- Be sure to download our rooting tool. Download CM Omega HD 2 Rooter here.
- Extract the zipped file you just downloaded.
- Now on your phone, be sure to enable USB debugging.
- You first need to unlock the developer options to enable USB debugging. You can do so by navigating to Settings>About Phone> Tap the ‘Build Number’ five (5) times. After that, a toast will appear telling you that Developer Options is now available.
B. Now press the back button. Go to Developer Options (just above ‘About Phone’). Enable USB debugging by checking it.
4. Connect your Cherry Mobile Omega HD 2 to your computer.
5. Be sure to Connect As USB storage.
6. Right-click on ‘run.bat’. Choose ‘Run as Administrator’. Click ‘Yes’.
7. Start the rooting process by pressing any key. Done! Your phone is now rooted.